Monday, December 12, 2016

June 20th, 2016


Whats up family?? I actually am so short on time this week this one is going to be short, SORRY!

This week was long and hot and humid, but I have zero complaints! I first off would like to wish all the fathers a belated Happy Father's Day! you are appreciated all around the world and I can honestly tell you that every prayer I heard that day included something about how awesome dads are, way to go.

We had a set back with Bryan's baptismal date, so it will hot be happening this weekend, but keep him in your prayers, he is struggling with some internal problems that he came clean about last week. We are hoping to get him back on track and baptized within the next couple of weeks! He is still keeping all the commitments, comning to church, reading, praying, loving the Gospel. Now it's all up to the Savior.

Ethan, one of my favorite gators, dropped us last Thursday. It was SO SAD! He even had the audacity to butter us up with making us homemade crem buuuu something? He even brought a blow torch into the church and burned the brown sugar right in front of us. All this work to tell us that he refuses to pray about the Book of Mormon and doesn't see point in meeting with us anymore. Can you tell I am still a little bitter?

We had trade offs with the St. Joseph Sisters, that went well. Sister Christiansen and I were on campus together and someone got free chocolate chip cookies, free hot chocolate, free brownies, and lots of potential investigators. I would call that a successful day!

We stole the Zone Leaders camera and also found out ( by going through their pictures) that THEY were the ones who put the stupid dead racoon in front of our door.... mark my words, we will be getting them back.. somehow. Prank Ideas are more than welcome, if not encouraged.

Friday I hit 1 year, wow, that went by fast. I don't know what I am more shocked about, the fact that I have been serving a mission for 12 months, or the fact that I have been able to get up consistently before 6:30am 12 months in a row :)

Okay that's all I have time for! I am so sorry! I love you all and promise to write more next week!

Sister Viehweg

Thanks for all the emails this week,they were hilarious and fun and made me excited to see all your faces in 6 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment